Redundant?

Joe Kane wrote (in part):
> I just want to get a sense of what radsafers are thinking.

Russ Meyer replied (again, in part):

>Anytime you have staff at one agency setting limits that have
>already been set by an equally qualified staff in another agency,
>you have an expensive quandrie due to redundancies between agencies.

Perhaps we could solve the quandrie by using the tried and true
government method - add another watchdog agency.  I suggest the
Department of Redundancy Department*.  Or is that redundant?

              Have a good sunny weekend.  I'll be with the Boy
              Scouts in the rain (of course).
                                    John Aperans

* I must give credit where credit is due.  I first heard this on
  "Car Talk" on public radio.