Cross sections and NORM

Hi to all rad safers!

        Well, if you dont mind, I thought that I would tap some of your
collective knowledge, sorta the idea of this list server....

I need some current references for D-D and D-T cross sections, and also
for values for Evironmental Radioactivity. I mainly interested in soil
concentrations in the US South, but general levels will help.

I have read Eisenbud's book, but am wondering if there is anything more
recent.

About the D-D and D-T, I have read the CRC book on Neutron Generators,
but again, looking for a more comprehensive work.

Howdy and thinks to all.

-Bruce Busby
 UofMich

This message should be taken with