Re: I-131 therapies

One more item.  If your patient room happen to have shower accommodations, Take
strong measures to assure the patient does not take a shower during his/her
stay.  We duck tape the shower door and tell the patient not to take a shower.
But we had one patient who disregarded our verbal instructions, removed the
tape and took a shower.  Talk about contamination, It took 3 whole days to
decon the room, not to mention other aggravations, e.g others wanted to use the
room immediately ...etc.

Abdul