Re: I-131 therapies

In addition to all the excellent suggestions that have been made by
Radsafers, let me add two that we have found useful.  Pillows are
encapsulated in plastic trash bags, which can be quickly removed and
transferred to DIS.  Door knobs, TV remote and call switches, and
telephones are likewise enclosed within small transparent plastic bags.

Room prep is done by the nursing staff.  Radiation safety decons it in about
one to one-and-half hours.

--
P. Sridhar Rao, Radiology, CWRU / Univ Hosp of Cleveland
Tel: 216-844-1295.    Fax: 216-844-5922.