Re: Cross sections and NORM

>Hi to all rad safers!
>I need some current references for D-D and D-T cross sections, and
>About the D-D and D-T, I have read the CRC book on Neutron Generators,
>but again, looking for a more comprehensive work.

Instead of radsafers, you might check with theoretical astrophysicists.
Those are pretty important parameters in computerized star models.
Unfortunately, I'm not up on what they're calling themselves (if anything)
on the 'net.
Albert Lee Vest    One of three assistant managers
Health Physicist        at this fast-HP restaurant.
(614)292-0122            The Ohio State University
My employer did not review or approve this message.