Re: Cross sections and NORM

You might try UNSCEAR for data regarding soil concentrations, which are
by and large scattered throughout the literature.  You could also try my
albeit somewhat dated book Radioactivity in the Environment which has
some information, as do the several proeceedings entitled The Natural
Radiation Environment.  Good luck.

Ron Kathren