Re: Adsorption of Xe-133 on activated charcoal

Somewhere I remember reading that good radioiodine efficiency can be
expected in an activated charcoal filter if the air residency time in the
filter was ~0.125 seconds.  Not sure this answers the question but may be
of some use.  Bill Fendt
Also NUREG-1440 may be of some use in sampling efficiency determinations.