No Subject

The following message to RADSAFE is posted for Don as he
is having troubles getting his messages out of his computer...

All replies can be sent to RADSAFE... and all tyops are mine...

Can anyoe tell me whom in DOE I should contact to get
help in returning some special nuclear material (highly
enriched uranium) and SPERT fuel rods that are owned by
DOE.  I have been trying for the past few years to get
someone in DOE to take their material back.  This material
is originally AEC leased material that is now owned by DOE.
I have no use for this material and want to get it off of
my inventory.  All help will be appreciated.

Don Munroe, University of Florida RCO
dmunroe@nervm.nerdc.ufl.edu

Louis

Louis H Iselin, MEng, EI, ABHP-Part 1    ISELIN@ALPHA.NucEng.UFL.EDU
"I'm going to build a geothermal power plant from a cement truck,
some plutonium, and a paper plate.  Do we have any paper plates,
Nanny?" -- Baby Gonzo      <Live & Learn, Die & Forget It>       <*>