Qualifications for RSO

Qualifications and responsibilities for an RSO in broad scope license
institutions can be found in NRC Reg. Guide 10.5, just recently revised.
It is a very useful document that I have used alot.  Radiation Safety
Committee guidelines, qualifications and responsibilities are also
contained; alot of detail is in this document.  10 CFR 33 (33.11 - 33.17)
also  contains the RSO, Committee and PI requirements in minimum form.
Good luck!

Kristin

All comments herein contained are my own opinions and/or experiences and
are not necessarily those of my employer or institution.

Kristin Erickson, Radiation Safety Officer
Office of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Safety
C124 Research Complex-Eng.
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan 48824
Telephone: (517) 355-5008   Fax: (517)353-4871   Email: 10525kfb@msu.edu