need tips for first interview

Hello, everyone.
I am going to have an interview at Emory University in Atlanta next week. That interview is for an entry level health physicist.
Since they have limited funding, I have to afford my trip to Atalanta. ( I am living in Cincinnati)
Plus I have to leave my school and my part-time job for a while because of this trip.
So I really want to prepare as professionally as possible. I have totally no experience for interview, this is my FIRST one.
If someone can give me some tips, I will appreciate that.
(1) For an entry level position for health physicist, what kind of technical questions will they ask?
How can I prepare for this and how will I answer?
(2) What kind of other question will they ask and how shall I answer properly?
(3) WHAT KIND OF QUESTIONS SHOULD I ASK?

Any suggestions, any tips will be very welcome and most appreciated.
My e-mail address is yshen@uceng.uc.edu