RE: High Tension Transmission Cable ? Biological Hazard

Date sent:  28-FEB-1995 23:57:44

>It would be much appreciated if anyone could furnish me with information and
>literatures regarding biological hazard of high tension transmission cables
>from power plants such as childhood leukemia etc.

<snip>

>Paul M W Chan, PhD

Hi Paul,

Try John Moulder's *excellent* FAQ on this topic,  obtainable by ftp as
follows:

ftp://cdmas.crc.mcw.edu/pub/powerlines_and_cancer

Best wishes,

Alex.
--------
Dr Alex Mitchell, Medical Physicist, Radiology Dept, Wellington Hospital,
                  Private Bag 7902, Wellington South 6002, New Zealand.

hospam@wnmeds.ac.nz           phone + 64 4 385 5849   fax + 64 4 385 5829