Re: High Tension Transmission Cable ? Biological Hazard

As a start, may I suggest the Proceedings from the 2nd International
Non-Ioninizing Radiation Workshop (1992)?  A copy can be obtain from
Dr. Wayne Greene from the University of British Columbia, Canada. (I don't
remember the cost of the 482-pages volume.)

The workshop was a joint project was a joint project of the Canadian Radiation
Protection Association an dthe International Non-Ioninzing Radiation Committee
of the International Radiation Protection Association (IRPA).

Wayne can be reached at:

University of British Columbia
Occupational Health and Safety
50-2075 Westbrook Mal