Re: Test solutions

>>     1)  I am surprized that so many people send their opinions
>>     anonomously.  In a forum like this, people should not be afraid to
>>     stand behind their opinions.

I am not sure that SO MANY people PURPOSELY send their opinions anonimously.
Quite the contrary - I assume that MOST people are quite aware that their
message is AUTOMATICALLY identified in the header - I have yet to get one
that isn't and depend on mine being so identified.  IF such header
information is not getting through someones mailer - we really ought to be
told.

>>   2)  If this were a homework problem I would not object to it's network
>>   posting.  However, this is in fact a take-home test problem, and I am
>>   sure any of the educators out there would agree that any and every HP
>>   on the network does not serve as a fair source for information on a
>>   take-home test problem.

I have been following this thread and do concure that the people on the
listserver should not being doing homework assignment for others - BUT on a
more practical aspect - HOW are we supposed to know when a question is posed
if it IS a homework or test question??