Author notification in header

     automatically added to the header of postings,  the listing I receive
     only identifies the sender as "radsafe@romulus.."

     Do we not sign all letters at the end of our thoughts?

    * David Norman                                  *
    * Western Atlas International, Inc.             *
    * Western Atlas Logging Services                *
    * Environmental-Radiation Safety Officer        *
    * Houston, Texas 77251-1407                     *
    * Voice (713) 972-6120       FAX (713) 972-6500 *
    * david_norman_at_wai-fyi@smtpgate.aws.waii.com *