ABHP Certification Review Course -Reply

** Proprietary **

Kevin:  I found Ken Skrable's home study course to be excellent.  He
has a lot of material that is irrelevant, but the solutions to past
years exams were very useful.  The cost is a bit steep for a home
study course ($700.00), but it is still half to a quarter of what you
would have to pay for a week's stay and tuition at any of the other
courses that I investigated.  The best deal I found for preparing for
Part I was Tom O'Dou's computerized exams.  He has about 1000 typical
questions found in Part I that you can take at your leasure.  You can
time the answers to simulate actual test conditions.  I breezed
through Part I, and I think it was in part due to the exercises I
could do on the computer.  Ken Skrable's address:

             Skrable Enterprises
             6 Ruthellen Road
             Chelmsford, MA  01824
             (508) 250-8044
I don't have Tom O'Dou's telephone number with me at the moment, but
I'll try to pull it out of my files tonight and send it to you in the
next day or so.  Good luck.

Bill Bass, RSO, J.H. Holland Laboratory, American Red Cross,
Rockville, Md.  20855.  (301) 738-0665.  (bassb@usared-cross.org)