Health Physics Employment

Do you or any of your colleagues have a need for a Health Physics Professional
with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proven leadership
ability, and an extensive knowledge of computers?

My name is David Bisson and I have just graduated from the University of Florida
with my B.S. in Nuclear Engineering Science. In over two years of working for
the Radiation Control Department at UF I have proven my knowledge and abilities
in applied radiation control practices and concerns, radiation principles, and
detection instrumentation.

If you have or know of any openings, please contact me by Email or by mail at
P.O. Box 15255, Gainesville, Fl. 32604. Thank you in advance for any help that
you can give me.

Sincerely,
David Bisson