Re: EMF Source Book Apology

George,

> Dear Shelly:
>
> I appreciate your help.

As I wrote separately, I hold Shelly in high regard!

> Yes, EPA bashing is a favorite past time, and sometimes I also do it.
>  However, frequently some EPA staffer comes along and makes me
> rethink my inglorious view of EPA.

On the other hand, while Shelly, AND OTHERS in EPA, are good people, they
don't invalidate the policy environment of the permanent top staff at EPA that
dishonestly uses science to set standards to foster EPA influence and
authority and budgets at the expense of the American people.  I know this
directly from experience in the late 70s on, to today with completely
fabricated protection re indoor radon, radium in drinking water, and 100
mrem/yr from all man-made and technologically enhanced sources, when any
honest treatment of the actual data demonstrates zero public health benefit!
Of course EPA doesn't do this alone among the Fed agencies with common
agendas!

> Hang in there Shelly!!!!!!

And I second that!

> By the way, my combat boots are in my closet, polished and ready to
> go.
>
> George Anastas

Regards, Jim