Shaky RADSAFE?

Melissa,
  RADSAFE has become an interesting and useful, if not vital, part of Health
Physics practice in the short time it has been operational.  I have seen many
'authorities' on the net, and have become aware of legislation and regulation
in enough time to have some input on their effectiveness.  I have also used
RADSAFE as a source of professional reference, and have made important contacts
through the net.  Your statement that the hardware resources which operate
RADSAFE are 'shaky' concerns me.  If it should become apparent that Romulus is
in danger of being disconnected or diminished, would you please post that
information to the list, so alternate avenues could be established?  I think
many others would not like to lose this highly informative and sometimes
entertaining bbs.
Regards,
John C. White RSO
The University of Texas at Austin