Human Radiation Experiments Records

     This message is posted to many Listservs.  Please forgive any
     duplication.

     We are building an e-mail list for news & updates regarding the U.S.
     Department of Energy project to provide public access to human
     radiation experiment records and other related information.  This is
     an innovative project to identify and make public Federal government
     records from the Cold War era that are of interest to researchers as
     well as to the general public.  Work includes document
     declassification as well as a systematic effort to gain intellectual
     control over the Department's records.  A major focus is to use the
     World-Wide Web and other Internet resources to permit online document
     searches and other access.  If you would like to be on our e-mail
     list, please send a note to:

        ohre-support@hq.doe.gov

     Suggestions for other appropriate mailing lists or sources to notify
     are welcomed.  Please provide your name and address if you would like
     a hard copy of our published report, Human Radiation Experiments: The
     Department of Energy Roadmap to the Story and the Records.  For a look
     at our WWW Home Page, use a web browser (eg, Mosaic, Netscape) and go
     to:

        http://www.eh.doe.gov/ohre/home.htm or
        http://raleigh.dis.anl.gov:84

     Note that we are still constructing the page & adding documents as
     well as other information.