Re: Shaky RADSAFE?

> To those that initiated Rad Safety and keep  it operating, WELL DONE!!!!!

At the risk of wasting bandwidth and cluttering up people's mailboxes, I
think a big "thank you" should be directed at Hector Mandel for starting
this mailing list.

(oh yes... as long as the machine is physically running and I am still
here, I'll be fighting to stress Hector's contention that this, and the
other health physics related services based here, are an important public
service of the University of Illinois, and are a part of the University's
mission :-) )

Okay folks, let's not beat this to death.  I think Hector and I can discuss
the issues regarding the list.  Let's get back to the subject of health
physics, shall we?

Actually, I was just about to ask a question about veterinary x-ray
procedures... :-)

--
Melissa Woo                       | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Health Physicist                  | Environmental Health & Safety Bldg., MC225