WWW Home Page

Dear Radsafers,

I have tried to get up on the Home Page and have had no luck. The page seems
to load and then quits without any writing or graphics. Here is the address I
am using...

http://www.umich.edu/~bbusby/

I am using Mosiac to look at it. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,
J. Ellsworth Weaver

Snail Mail: 119/2/247, PO Box 56, Avila Beach, CA, USA 93424
Email: JEW1@PGE.COM
Phone: (805) 545-3029
Fax:   (805) 545-3545

  - Benjamin Franklin, _Historical_Review_of_Pennsylvania_, 1759

My employer has enough to do without worrying about anything much I say.