No Subject

Here's a few questions which are only distantly related to radiation safety.
It seems that Radsafers have been particularly sensitive to what is placed
on this list lately, so if this message offends you, please voice your
complaint to me directly.

I am the RSO at the Queensland University of Technology. I am located in the
Health and Safety Section of the Department of Human Resources. The HR
Department is currently undergoing a review with a view to re-structuring. I
am interested in the following so that I am better informed when the
department meets to thrash out some issues next week.

1.      Where are RSOs of other Universities located?

2       Where would RSOs of other Universities like to be located?

3.      For RSOs who are not within a Human Resources Department, what
advantages/disadvantages do         you perceive for your current location
in the University?

4.      What are the pay ranges of RSOs at other Universities? (US or
Australian Dollars Please!!)

Thanyou in advance for all who respond.

Regards

                        Alex Zapantis