Re: Sales pitches on RADSAFE

Hi All,

Just a quick note about the CFRs on the internet. As Melissa pointed out,
the house of reps have put the CFRs on the WWW and can be searched. At
present, the 10CFR s are not on there, something to do with the new
10CFR, not that I understand that but that is what I got told. At the WWW
site, there is a e mail form that you can send directly to the presenters
of the CFRs.  I personally used it to express that I was happy to have
teh CFRs available, but I needed access to the 10CFRs.  While I got a
"form" letter back, at least someone some where got my message.
Hopefully, they will get the idea and put the new part 20 on there.  They
do ahve the OSHA, FDA, EPA regs on there. The site can be reached through
our Web site too.

-Bruce
 http://www.umich.edu/~bbusby/