Non-Ionizing Rads

Donald Haes made the comment

(stuff deleted)
> As far as apologozing for non-ionizing questions, I HOPE THAT MOST
> HPs FEEL THAT THIS AREA IS AN IMPORTANT AREA OF STUDY, AND BELONGS
> TO HPs!

It is beginning to appear as though I might be branching out into
this area.  My directorate has bought some monitoring equipment
and I know how to read a meter.  My question is: Does anyone offer
some training in areas of non-ionizing radiation - biology, physics,
et cetera - to put some meaning and understanding behind what I see
on the meter?

Thanx in advance

John E. Aperans
japerans@wsmr-emh81.army.mil