re:Waste surcharge rebates

------------------------[ Original Message ]--------------------
To		: Multiple recipients of list radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
Cc		:
From		: "Dale E. Boyce" <dale@radpro.uchicago.edu>
Date		: Thursday, March 23, 1995 at 2:39:40 pm PST

Has anyone in states without access to disposal sites either
looked into or applied for waste surcharge rebates?

Dale E, Boyce
dale@radpro.uchicago.edu

Dale,

This morning I kicked your message upstairs for comment and got back:

 "...not only did we apply, we received our first rebate check for $35k in
January. If someone doesn't want to ask for their money back, the feds will be
happy to keep it (one of the few things DOE does well)..."

Hope this was of use to you...

Jack D. Topper
JDT4@pge.com