RHH

Note that the RHH editions prior to 1992 sort of grew by topsy.
Items were added but not much of the existing content was updated.
The 1992 edition was updated front-to-back, with a serious effort to
keep related entries consistent.
While there are still a few things in the older versions that I like,
in most cases the 1992 version is far more trustworthy.  After 3+ years
of usage Dr. Schleien has gotten rather few notes on errors, which is
simply reflective of the tremendous effort he put in to getting it right
to start with.  So my tendency is to trust the '92 version over the older
versions.

Having had some involvement in it, I know that Dr. Schleien is receptive
to suggestions for new items. I doubt that he is thinking about an update
yet, but no time like the present to start filling his file with those
things you looked for but could not find, or those you found but did not like.

SLABACK@MICF.NIST.GOV
   ...a little risk, like a bit of spice, adds flavor to life