Re: <no subject>

I don't have their addresses directly, but perhaps the NCC HPS Treasurer can
help (see the following meeting announcement):

1.  The next meeting of the NCC HPS will be on Thursday, April 6, we
will welcome some distinguished international visitors.  Drs. Marino
O. Degteva and Mira M. Kossenko of the Urals Research Center for
Radiation Medicine in Chelyabinsk, Russia will present a program
entitled "Environmental Dose Reconstruction and Epidemiology in
the Chelyabinsk Region of Russia".

2.  The meeting will be at Hs Lordship's Restaurant (Georgian West Room)
at 199 Seawall Drive, the Berkeley Marina (just west of Hwy 80 at University).

3.  Schedule:

    6-7 PM  Cocktails (no host bar)
    7-8 PM  Dinner
    8-9 PM  Presentation

4.  Please call Jack Elliott for menu choices and place reservations by
Monday, April 3rd.  Checks must be received by Wednesday, April 5th for
the reduced rate to apply ($25 v. $30).

    Treasurer, NCC HPS:

    Jack Elliott
    (510) 828-5225
    LLNL, Retired
    9431 Olympia Fields Dr.
    San Ramon, CA 94583

>Does anyone have contact information (address, fax, e-mail) for either of the
>following:
>
>Mira Kossenko, Urals Research Center for Radiation Medicine (Russia)
>
>Nina Koshurnikova, Branch No. 1 of the Russian Institute of Biophysics
>(Chelyabinsk-65)
>
>Thanks,
>
>Beth Boswell
>AAAS
>bboswell@aaas.org

     Michael P. Grissom
     Asst to the Dir (ESH) for Env/RadProt/WasteMan
     Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
     MS-84
     2575 Sand Hill Road
     Menlo Park, CA 94025