P-32 Intrapertioneal Therapies

I don't post the room if I don't have to, but provide information for the
nurses because many of our P-32 ovarian cancer patients "seep" from the
surgical site and contamination can be a problem.  We make sure nurses
wear gloves and disposal lab coat when changing bandages, and leave a
container for waste just in case.  I check the room over briefly but do
not make an offical record of GM and wipe surveys like the I-131 rooms.