FY 1995 NRC fees

After a couple reviews of the "Proposed Revisions to 10 CFR 170 & 171.."
dated 3/14/95, my opinion was that the exemption from fees for
"non-profit educational institutions" was still in place.  A colleague
(at an institution that pays) called me today to "heckle" me about the
exemption being rescinded since the cover of the document makes reference
to ALL licensees.  I thought these fee documents said that on the cover
every year.  Have I misinterpreted the document?  Does anyone have more
insight into this?

Thanks,
Sharron Stenjem Daly, RSO
University of WI - Milwaukee