Barnwell Disposal Site Update

Greetings from South Carolina,
I am not sure radsafe is still operational.  I haven't received
radsafe email in about 4 days.
At noon today (4/13/95) Gov. Beasley (R-SC) held a news conference on the
barwell issue.  He "called the Generaly Assembly to act " immediately
before a crisis occurs when barnwell closes and extend the operation of
the facility for the remaining 10 years worth of disposal space left.
He sidestepped the issue of whether or not the entire US would be
allowed access. He mentioned the costs should be increased to $220 per
cubic foot for an anticipated $140 million dollars per year.

If anyone would like a fax (3 pages) of the press release, email me directly
at smithch01@delphi.com with a fax number and will send it out over the
next few days.  One catch-I will attach a brochure describing the training
class we provide (2 pages) to the fax.

"If you eat the free meal, then you must listen to the sermon."

If you want to discuss the press release directly,  please call.

Charles Smith
Applied Radwaste Management, Inc.
(803) 926-8558

I would type the release; however,  I would be here typing until mid-next
week.