Re: CHAMMP Software

This is an excellent product. It should handle ALL your Health Physics
database needs in both a single user or multi-user network environment. It
can be integrated into your dailly Health Physics operations to provide
realtime information. It covers all aspects of personal monitoring and
radioactivity accountability and control. Includes: dosimetry issue,
collection, recording and report generation for internal and external
monitoring; Order, receipt, use and disposal for radioactive material, from
user authorizations to waste reports; plus much more. It can easily handle
records for thousands of people and thousands of sources.

This is the product I would recommend for our HP program, if we did not
already have an integrated database system, developed inhouse.

>Radsafe subscribers;
>
>We are considering purchasing the CHAMMP software system.  Anyone out there
>have any comments regarding  the pros and cons of this software?Thanks
>for your help.
>
>Rolin Geronsin
>University of Colorado
>Health Physics

William R. Webber, Health Physicist ( Warp Factor OS/2)
The opions expressed above are those of the author alone and do not
represent those of the National Institute of Standards and Technology nor
the US Department of Commerce.
CAUTION SNOW ANGEL AREA - play MSTy for me.