Re: D&D for Plutonium Areas

Kirk Russell writes:

>I have been tasked with conducting a conceptual design plan with ultimate
>decontamination and decommissioning of two faciliites.

Please clarify for us radsafers, do you mean you are designing a new
facility and are only including a D&D *plan* in the design for a long time
in the future?  Or do you mean an existing facility needs D&D *now* so that
your planned facility can be constructed in/on the location of the now-hot
areas?

Thanks,
Albert Lee Vest          The Ohio State University
Health Physicist                 B-042 Graves Hall
(614)292-0122                 333 West 10th Avenue
                                 Columbus OH 43210
My employer did not review or approve this message.