Reply to request for information

Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for information.  We are
seriously considering the CHAMMP system.
To:  Frans Angenent; who requested information about our facility.
The University of Colorado-Boulder has a fairly small radiation safety
program.  We have only 90 to 100 active licensees.  There are 3.5 of us
in the office.  We have been presented with an opportunity for some
year-end monies and are trying to look towards the future.

Any additional comments or questions will be appreciated.
Thanks
Rolin Geronsin
Health Physics Lab