Re: Hormesis or what?

What an interesting question, one which health physicists tend to WANT to
ignore.  Imagine, if it were true, then RSO's would be going round asking
people if they got their dose today?

Seriously though, in reply to the question, I think that there is
sufficient evidence to say that we don't know instead of it cannot
happen.  However, the next step, from "don't know" to "there is an
effect" is going to be hard (if not impossible) to prove.

Regards

| H     H   M       M   L	|  Gary H. Kramer			      |
| H     H   MM     MM   L	|  Head, Human Monitoring Laboratory	      |
| H     H   M M   M M   L	|  The Canadian National Calibration Reference|
| H     H   M  M M  M   L	|  Centre for In-Vivo Monitoring	      |
| HHHHHHH   M   M   M   L	|  775 Brookfield Road, Ottawa, Ontario	      |
| H     H   M       M   L	|  CANADA K1A 1C1			      |
| H     H   M       M   L	|  Tel: 613 954 6668;  Fax 613 957 1089	      |
| H     H   M       M   LLLLLLL |  GKRAMER@HPB.HWC.CA			      |