Re: D&D for Plutonium areas

          >>I had the impression that the requestor was not an HP, and that
          generated the adverse response.<<

          Then, IMHO, a more appropriate response is to tell the requester
          that they really need to hire a professional competent in the
          area of interest (in this case a qualified HP). It has been my
          experience that people often appreciate (not neccessarily like,
          but appreciate) knowing when they are over their head and need to
          call in the calvary.

          Again, JMHO.

               Mike

          Michael Blotzer, CIH, CSP
          NASA Lewis Research Center, Cleveland, Ohio
          blotzer#m#_michael@lims-a1.lerc.nasa.gov
          "I brake for animals on the information superhighway."
          Disclaimer: Everything I know is wrong.