EPA's Proposed Rule on "Medical Waste I

> Can radsafe receive and store applicable files that could be forwarded for all
> comments? (Longer comment files probably should not just be sent to the list,
> but could be stored with info on retrieval.) Drafts, or even just notes in
> creating comments, could also be shared for review/comment, and perhaps use in
> preparing local comments, by the group (appropriately recognizing that
> regulators and others are also participants here).

The closest thing I can think of is to store texts on an ftp site,
(we have one here at romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu).  However, this would
require that people have a way to transfer files to/from the ftp site,
and would also require someone to maintain the incoming area of the
ftp site pretty aggressively.

I'd certainly be interested in seeing Mack's comments on the proposed
additions to 40 CFR 60, as we (Rad Safety) appear to be getting
"sucked" into this issue (much against my will) over here at UIUC
DEHS.  Perhaps the "Reader's Digest" version could be posted? <grin>

--
Melissa Woo                       | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Health Physicist                  | Environmental Health & Safety Bldg., MC225