Re: EPA's Proposed Rule on "Medical Waste I

>>The closest thing I can think of is to store texts on an ftp site,
>>(we have one here at romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu).  However, this would
>>require that people have a way to transfer files to/from the ftp site,
>>and would also require someone to maintain the incoming area of the
>>ftp site pretty aggressively.

I host an anonymous FTP site here at LBL and I'd be willing to "keep a
collection" of such files relating the Health Physics and/or DOE.  As space
files I MIGHT have problems keeping stuff NOT relevant the DOE such as NRC
stuff - BUT my first impulse would be to take all comers - and prune down
later if necessary.

Programs, utils etc. could also be carried.

I offer this not to compete with the uiuc efforts - but to share the load if
needed/helpful.