Re: A=alpha

>You know this is sometimes to easy.
>
>Here's a totally unrelated-to-radiation question. But I figure
>that this is a very good place to get the correct answer
>(albeit a long answer).
>
>What are the words that go with the alphabet, in the sense of:
>alpha, bravo, charlie, delta, echo, foxtrot...
>
>It's a handy tool and I am clueless for about 10 of 'em.
>
>Thanks again,
>
>Rick Piccolo

Here are what I believe to be the current "characters" of the military alphabet:

alfa (with an "f"), bravo, charlie, delta, echo, foxtrot, golf, hotel, india, lima, mike, november, oscar, papa, quebec, romeo, sierra, tango, uniform, xray, yankee, zulu.
Warren Snell, RSO
Baylor College of Medicine
wsnell@bcm.tmc.edu
(713)798-6622