From: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu on Thu, Apr 27, 1995 9:05 AM
Subject: A=alpha
To: Multiple recipients of list

You know this is sometimes to easy.

Here's a totally unrelated-to-radiation question. But I figure
that this is a very good place to get the correct answer
(albeit a long answer).

What are the words that go with the alphabet, in the sense of:
alpha, bravo, charlie, delta, echo, foxtrot...

It's a handy tool and I am clueless for about 10 of 'em.

Thanks again,

Rick Piccolo