Ra Gamma Ray constant -Reply

Sorry, I need to learn how to read. Les pointed out that Ted was
talking about close to a curie of radium. My mind must have seen
something like 901 uCi or ug rather than mg.

As Les reminded me, using radon emanation for that kind of activity
would be unlikely. Not to mention stupid. Scratch that possibility.
This leaves the second alternative, gamma measurement as the likely
one.

I must have been paying too much attention to Hazel O'Leary's
television press conference.

Paul