Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 17:51:44 -0700
From: David Bakkom <pearl@mind.net>
To: bbusby@umich.edu
Subject: Pearl Wisdom is on the Net

We saw your home page on Radiation and Us, and thought you might
be interested in hearing about our new technology. Pearl Wisdom's products
offer relief from the harmful effects of
EMF radiation from computer monitors.

Please visit our Web page at http://www.mind.net/pearl .

David Bakkom and Michael Baral