Re: files available (arggg!)

WRT. getting money for equipment. Yes.  We are cost recovery, so
we are expected to take care of ourselves, but when fee schedules
are submitted, the Radiation Hazards Committee gets to approve it.
They are also isotope users, so we get squeezed.  Still we are
probably in better shape than departments that are totally dependent
on budgets.  I at least have the advantage that I can sign off on
anything as long as it is within my budget to pay for it.

Dale
dale@radpro.uchicago.edu