Re: radiation propeller???

Sorry, guys I'm not prepared to do battle over where the
propeller originated.  It is just an amusing piece of local
folk lore that it started here and we got cited for
being noncompliant because it was slightly off shape.
There have actually been several versions.  No dot, small dot,
and large dot.  Maybe each originated at different places
and we are all right [;->.  Just kidding, I'll defer to
those with documented or personal knowledge of the origin!

Dale
dale@radpro.uchicago.edu