Re:

>>I attached some BMP type files concerning S-35 volatilization.  I hope
>>this method works.  I have only "attached" documents to my fellow
>>Emory HP's until now.  Let me know.

NOPE!!!

The ONLY way to be SURE these things get through the internet is to uuencode
them into 16k or less packages and paste them into your message.

Also a extra insurance - I usually PKZIP them first - since when unZIPping
the file you get an automatic intgrity check - as well as starting with a
smaller file before UUENCODE enlarges it.

Better yet - post binaries to an associated anonymous FTP site.