From:	USUHSB::WINS%"pearl@mind.net" 11-MAY-1995 20:35:55.65
To:	"RAD CAPT JERRY A. THOMAS" <THOMAS@usuhsb.usuhs.mil>
CC:
Subj:	Re: Your claims

Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 17:26:18 -0700
To: "RAD CAPT JERRY A. THOMAS" <THOMAS@usuhsb.usuhs.mil>
From: pearl@mind.net (Michael Baral)
Subject: Re: Your claims

Capt Thomas

I dislike the way you have decided to communicate, AND I can understand your
disbelief of the subject matter.  I would refer you back to Professor
Tiller's explanation on our web pages.

This product is dealing in the domain of subtle energy.  If you would like
to gain a better understanding of this subject, I would recommend you contact:

   International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy and Energy Medicine
   Golden, CO
   303-278-2228

They have approximately 1,500 members, of which 17% are physicians, and 25%
have completed their doctorate.  Their mandate is to educate the greater
scientific community.

Thanks  -  Michael Baral