From: loesch
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: HPS HomePage
Date: Monday, May 15, 1995 7:23AM

        Dear RadSafers:

        Marvin Goldman, President of the HPS, is looking for anyone who
        would be interested in setting up a HomePage for the HPS.  If you
        have the time to donate and access to a http server on which to
        post the page, please contact me either via email or phone/fax.

        Bob Loesch

        * Robert M. Loesch         U.S. Department of Energy *
        * DOELAP Administrator     EH-52, GTN, 270 CC        *
        *                          19901 Germantown Road     *
        * (301) 903-4443   voice   Germantown, MD 20874-0963 *
        * (301) 903-7773   fax                               *
        *           email: loesch@viper.eh.doe.gov           *
           Random number generation is too important a task
                      to be left to chance!

The preceeding message was NOT reviewed by my employer and
therefore represents MY OPINION ONLY and does not in any way
represent the policies or opinions of the U.S. Department of Energy.