RE: Email Addresses

I second this as a good idea.  In fact, I expected to see email
addresses in the new addition of the handbook which I recently
received (but they weren't there!).  The AAPM has included email
addresses for some years as does the Northern California Chapter
of the HPS so I was surprised that the new HPS directory (won't
be updated for two years?) did not.  Perhaps the HPS could issue
an "email" addendum as a brochure keyed to names only (to keep it
simple)?

> ----------
>Don Mercado wrote:
>
>"Speaking of the HPS membership handbook (Paul), how about including
>email addresses in the next one? Opinions?"
>
>This is a good idea! It would also be nice to see a listing of Web Sites for
>DOE, CFR's, etc. Anything related to the field.
     Michael P. Grissom
     Asst to the Dir (ESH) for Env/RadProt/WasteMan
     Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
     MS-84
     2575 Sand Hill Road
     Menlo Park, CA 94025-7015