RE: Email Addresses

Just an observation, I have provided my email address every year the
HPS has had that line on the dues envelope and it has NEVER been
included!  Also, Nolan's is the only one that I noticed with an email
address for hundreds of entries (didn't scan them all) in the 1994/95
addition of the directory!

Most strange...

>Either I am in some kind of time warp or the HPS has included email addresses
>in their directory for at least the past three years.  Mine is in the 1994-94
>one.  Perhaps people have been ignoring that line on the membership dues
>statement.
>
>Nolan Hertel
>Georgia
>Tech