RE: Email Addresses

Well, I've always sent in my e-mail address.  And they always list an
e-mail address for me.  But that haven't gotten it right, yet.  It
always gets trancated/mangled between my submission and the printshop
(probably because they have to interpret my atrocious writing)

Wes

> Date: Tue, 16 May 95 10:38:04 -0500
> From: mikeg@SLAC.Stanford.EDU (Michael P. Grissom)
> Subject: RE: Email Addresses
>
> Just an observation, I have provided my email address every year the
> HPS has had that line on the dues envelope and it has NEVER been
> included!  Also, Nolan's is the only one that I noticed with an email
> address for hundreds of entries (didn't scan them all) in the 1994/95
> addition of the directory!
>
> Most strange...

NOTE: Due to changes in the world and the way
things are, my email address has changed to:
       wdunn@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us