SCSRA WORKSHOP

Date: 15 May 95 16:46:59 EDT
     From: Doug Orvis <74166.1455@compuserve.com>
Jim

Thanks for your efforts in posting announcement for the SCSRA
workshop.

I got your messages this morning Monday May 15 and noted they were
sent on Friday.  I checked my e-mail Friday around noon but did not
have anything...

To answer question about Workshop transactions:

Yes, each registrant will receive a transactions booklet with one-
page summaries/abstracts of the papers and a directory of names,
addressers and phone numbers of presenters.  While "full papers"
are nice to have, they require more time for presenters and more
expense to produce.  This way, attendees can contact presenters
directly to get more information, if interested.

After the workshop, we may have some extra booklets that we could
send out.

cc:  barrett_slenning@ncsu.edu